Welcome to our website, www.ptprotein.com. We have created and dedicated this website to the sales of and information dissemination about of our Products. These terms and conditions set forth by us as follows describe the terms on which you may access, log on to, place an order on and generally browse the site. Your access of and use of, including but not limited to the submission of an order, and/or making payment for our product, means that you agree to be legally bound by these terms. If you do not approve of all or any of these terms, you must discontinue using this website.
We may choose to review or/and add additional terms and conditions at any time, and may do so without prior information to you. We will however make sure to indicate the last date updated at the top corner of this page every time we modify our terms. We will deem your use of the PT Protein website after any such review as your continued agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
The PT Protein website is owned by PT Protein Limited, Company Number: 10324511 Company Address: 26 Sportsbank Street, London, SE6 2EX.
- PT PRO’SOur PT Pro’s are ambassadors of the company PT Protein, they are under no contract to refer our products and are not employed by PT Protein. They are only under contract to represent the brand professionally and accordingly. If under any circumstances and for any reason PT Protein believe a PT Pro to be misrepresenting the brand we reserve the right to deactivate the relevant PT Pro account and terminate the use of their access code to any of their new or/and existing customers, without prior warning.
Any product recommended by a PT Pro is only a recommendation and should not be seen to be a prescription of any kind. Customers should never feel pressured or be under any obligation to buy any products listed on www.ptprotein.com.
- ACCESSING THE WEBSITEOnly referred customers can access and use some parts of our website. To be able to do this, you must possess a unique access code from your referring ambassador. We will also require that you supply personal information such as your name, country of residence, e-mail address, phone number and payment details and information. Ambassadors can also access the website using their PT PRO CODE or LOG IN ID.
You hereby certify that the information you provide on our website at any given time is truthful, complete and not deliberately misleading. We may refuse you service if information provided is found to be false, incorrect or deliberately misleading.
- ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SITEWe grant users access to the PT Protein website only for their personal, non-commercial use. You may view, download or copy the contents and additional materials shown on the site for your personal use only. You are not to assume that the title, interest or right in any material so downloaded is reallocated to you because of any such download.
You may not use the site to broadcast content that encourages illegal offenses, or otherwise breaks any laws or regulations. You may not inhibit any other person’s use of the website; or create, communicate or store electronic duplicates of materials that are protected by copyright without the owner’s consent. You may not use or try to use any device, software, or procedure to inhibit the proper working of, or violate or try to violate the security of the www.ptprotein.com.
If we find you to be in breach of any of the provisions of these terms, we will hold you solely responsible for all and any legal costs and damages arising out of your breach. We also may terminate your use of the website without any prior warning in this instance.
- COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYExcept we otherwise state so, all materials (such as pictures, graphics, icons, pictures, designs, written materials, and video clips) found on this website are copyrighted, trademarked, controlled or licensed by PT Protein, its affiliate or by third parties who have licensed the materials to PT Protein. All such materials are protected by UK and international copyright laws.
The PT Protein, its website, logos, button icons, scripts, page headers, and service names included in or offered through the PT Protein website are trademarks or trade dress of PT Protein in the United Kingdom and other countries.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITESFor the sake of convenience, we may provide links to websites of third party sites. Users may not take the existence of such links as a commendation of the content, actions, products and/or services, of that third party website, except we specifically state so. The access and use of those third party sites by you is at your own risk, and we advise that you check such third party website’s terms and conditions before using them.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALEBelow is our terms of sales, our legal contract for the sale of our dietary protein shake. By placing an order, making a purchase, or otherwise shopping on the website, you accept this sale agreement and agree to be bound by it.
You hereby agree that this terms of sale constitutes the complete agreement between you and PT Protein relating to the purchase or sale of all products on the website.
You are also in agreement that the terms of this sales agreement are subject to change without prior notice.
- Title of goods: Under this agreement, PT Protein shall retain the title to the products herein being purchased until they are fully paid for. Title thereafter passes to the purchaser after full payment is made.
- Orders: You are not to assume that your orders are binding upon PT Protein, until such orders have been so acknowledged and accepted. You can place your order request clicking on the ‘Place Order’ button. Once you have placed your order, we will send you an acknowledgement of the order to your provided email. PT Protein reserves the right to cancel any order if the ordered item is out of stock or is unavailable for any other reason. We will send you an email to that effect and will not charge for the order when we cancel an order. If the order is cancelled after we have charged your payment account, we will re-issue a credit to your credit card to the tune of the initial charge.
- Pricing information: All prices are quoted in Pounds, and pricing is subject to change. All sales include VAT, unless stated otherwise.
- Charges: Debit/credit card charges are processed online after ordering products.
- Shipping policy and export sales: Except otherwise stated, prices for products ordered on PT Protein is exclusive of shipping costs, and shipping costs may vary with orders. Our primary jurisdiction of sales is the UK, but we may sell products for export to foreign countries. The affected customer has to obtain the necessary export documentation in this case.
- Returns Policy: PT Protein offers a 14 day returns policy if you are unsatisfied with your purchase. To qualify for a return, products returned must be unopened and will bear the seal, must be hundred percent complete, as well as contain all original boxes and packing materials. Once received you will be entitled to a either a full fund or exchange.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your order at any time before the order is dispatched. After the product/s have been dispatched orders cannot be canceled, but can be returned if unsatisfied in conjunction with our returns policy.
- Delivery and acceptance: PT Protein will deliver the products in accord with the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Please be advised that delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. We will not be held liable for delayed delivery caused by any third party. You are to inspect the goods upon receipt, and we will deem you to have accepted the goods except you give us notification that you have cancelled the order and return the products in compliance with our return and cancellation policy. If you do not take any such action, we shall not accept any rejection of the products at a later date.
- Resale of products: You may not sell or resell any of our products, as they are exclusively sold through our website only.
- INDEMNIFICATIONYou agree to shield, indemnify and hold PT Protein innocent against any and all claims, fees and expenses (counting but not limited to legal fees), and damages in connection to your use of the website.
- GOVERNING LAWThese terms and conditions are governed by laws of the United Kingdom, and you consent to submit to the jurisdiction of its courts.
- DISCLAIMER/ LIMITATION OF LIABILITYTHE PT PROTEIN WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, ONLY AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR ASSURANCES THAT IT WILL SATISFY YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOU MAY BE UNABLE TO BROWSE OUR WEBSITE AND/OR ACCESS SOME PARTS OF OUR SERVICES IF YOUR COMPUTER/ BROWSING DEVICE DOES NOT SUPPORT TECHNOLOGY SUCH AS ENCRYPTION.
YOUR USE OF THE INTERNET IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN HAZARD SINCE OUR WEBSITE IS GAINED ACCESS TO THROUGH THE WORLD WIDE WEB, WHICH IS AUTONOMOUS OF US. YOU ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO ALL APPROPRIATE COUNTRY AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE.
WE DO NOT OFFER OUR DIETARY PROTEIN SHAKE AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT OR AS A PRESCRIPTION DRUG. THE CONTENTS, MATERIAL AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE HEALTH ADVICE AND MAY NOT SERVE IN PLACE OF QUALIFIED MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL AND/OR YOUR PHYSICIAN FOR SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION.
WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW. WE SHALL BEAR NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS/DAMAGE (BE THEY DIRECT, SECONDARY, RELATED, PENAL, OR FAR-REACHING) IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY, WHETHER EMERGING OUT OF OR REGARDING ORDERED ITEMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PHONE, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, ELECTRONIC, NETWORK, INTERNET, EMAIL, OR COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES OF ANY KIND; TRUNCATED, INCOMPLETE, DISTORTED OR TARDY COMPUTER AND/OR EMAIL TRANSMISSIONS; OR ANY CONDITION/EVENT BROUGHT ABOUT BY EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL THAT MAY CAUSE SERVICES TO BE LATE, DISRUPTED, OR DEBASED; ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH, OR AS A RESULT OF, USING PRODUCTS LISTED ON OUR SITE AND PT PROTEIN.
WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL, FOR ANY MATTERS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL; OR ANY UNFORESEEABLE MISFORTUNES OR HARMS.
NOTHING INCLUDED IN THESE TERMS IS INTENDED TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ANY LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEATH OR INJURY ARISING FROM CARELESSNESS, DECEPTION, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH MAY NOT BE RESTRICTED OR EXEMPTED BY LAW, OR AIMED AT AFFECTING YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
IN THE EVENT THAT CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IF ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS FOUND TO BE INVALID BY A UK COURT HAVING EXPERT JURISDICTION, THE INVALIDITY OF THAT ONE PROVISION SHALL NOT AFFECT THE ENFORCEABILITY/VALIDITY OF THE OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. THE REMAINING PROVISIONS SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.